Bair Hugger Information
Bair Hugger Warming Blanket Studies
- “Forced-air warming: a source of airborne contamination in the operating room?” Orthopedic Review, October 2009.
- “Forced-air warming and ultra-clean ventilation do not mix,” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, November 2011.
- “Do forced air patient-warming devices disrupt unidirectional downward airflow?” Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, February 2012.
- “Effect of forced air warming on the performance of operating theatre laminar flow ventilation,” Anesthesia, March 2012.
- “Facts About Forced-Air Warming,” com, January 2012.
Bair Hugger Warming Blanket News Articles
- “Doctor Says a Device He Invented Poses Risks,” New York Times, Dec. 24, 2010.
- “Texas Patient Suing 3M for Bair Hugger Injury,” Twin Cities, March 28, 2013.
- “Consolidation Sought for Bair Hugger Surgical Blanket Suits,” Reuters, August 26, 2015.